Saturday, June 21, 2008

Choose Your Own Weird Wednesday this week

Join us this week for a tradition around these parts. I will climb up on the stage and give you a choice of three films. Some you may have heard of, some you will not. I will attempt to sketch a clear picture of each option and then you the audience will vote with your applause. I hope there will be a lot of rancor and partisanship. It's always nice to turn brother against brother and parent against child. I think this week the three selections are so excellent that some of you might actually injure yourselves trying to applaud as loudly as you can. The selections are top secret. But I can guarantee you won't want to miss it.

I don't have any photos to post in conjunction with this event but here are some of the beauties of the upcoming WW calendar. Print them out and tack them to the wall of your shack!

Senta Berger, PUZZLE July 30

Nancy Kwan, WONDER WOMEN August 20

Jane Birkin, CATHERINE AND CO. August 27

No comments: